Day 4, Plan your own historical districts tour, Kadikoy
Places to visit in Istanbul: the most beautiful districts and icons of Istanbul
Where are the places to visit in Istanbul? if you're wondering, take the Conqueror first. This is one of the oldest points of Istanbul and there are many historical monuments to be seen here. Beyoğlu and Kadıköy for Istanbul nightlife, Üsküdar and Sariyer for natural places to visit in Istanbul. There is also Besiktas. Many of Istanbul's palaces are there!
Istanbul is a city that will never be fully explored... the seven hills of old, the most populous city in our country today, Istanbul welcomes travelers with another face in every neighborhood.
Places To Visit In Kadıköy
● Haydarpaşa station: Haydarpaşa Station, a place of separation and reunion of Old Times, is today a structure that meets the people who come to Kadıköy by ferry. The Haydarpaşa station, built by German architects and Italian workers, is among the first places to visit on the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
● Bull statue: Kadıköy'üm full Center, Bull statue. Everyone meets here, all roads lead to the Bull statue in Kadıköy!
● Süreyya Opera: Istanbul we continue our list of places to visit from artistic venues. The Süreyya Opera, built in 1924 by the deputy Süreyya Ilmen, brings together culture and art enthusiasts in Kadıköy.
● Bar Street: looking for places to visit in Istanbul nightlife? Go to Kadıköy bars street, there are plenty of places you don't want. They all broadcast decent, affordable and beautiful music. By the way, the real name of the street is Velvet.
● Fashion Coast: one of the natural places to visit in Istanbul is the fashion Coast. This beach, which runs all the way to Caddebostan, is famous for its incredible views, delightful conversations and happy people.
● Barış Manço Museum: you can come across the Barış Manço Museum in Caferağa quarter on your way to Moda Beach. There's nothing better than here to commemorate Barış Manço, one of the artists admired by the entire country from seven to seventy!
● Caddebostan Coast: Fashion Coast is followed by Caddebostan Coast. Your route is clear to dive into the blue landscape of Eternity, and Caddebostan Beach awaits you.
● Istanbul Toy Museum: one of the most entertaining places to visit on the Anatolian side is the Istanbul Toy Museum. The nostalgic toys here will remind the elders of their childhood, while the minors will inspire their imagination. If you are looking for a place to go as a family in Istanbul, please note The Toy Museum.
● Kalamış Park: there are many natural places to go on the Anatolian side of Istanbul. A very good route to Kalamış Park to relax under the tree shadows and enjoy nature with pleasure, accompanied by the iodine-scented atmosphere.