Safe & Elite Neighborhoods to Live in Istanbul!
Are you thinking of moving to Istanbul?
Surely you are not the only one in the world who thought of doing this! Millions of people around the world are constantly thinking of moving with their family to Istanbul and living in Istanbul too, due to the presence of the best schools and universities, the presence of a very advanced health care system, and the fact that most of the neighborhoods in Istanbul are safe& elite areas.
Turkey in general is a commercial, tourist, agricultural and industrial country at the same time, and this matter drives and encourages investors to come and establish their interests in this country and benefit from this economic prosperityTurkey.
In this article, we will discuss the issue of residency in the best neighborhoods and places of Istanbul, based on the level of education, welfare, living, and safety, according to many academic and social research conducted by city authorities and universities.
Istanbul With Numbers
Before getting into the core of our topic, you should be aware of some facts about Istanbul.
The city of Istanbul is a huge city with a population of nearly 20 million people and living in this city is as beautiful and enjoyable as it is difficult and that is because it is a crowded city, and the problem of traffic and parking is one of its biggest problems!
Of course, Istanbul is a very developed city, and transportation in Istanbul is very good and provides many transportation options.
There are some sayings that can be realistic for some people, according to which the Asian part of Istanbul is better suited for housing and stability than the European part. In fact, this talk carries a bit of realism!
It is always preferable when choosing a residence to choose a residence equipped with internal parking, security, and cleaning services. It is also preferable to choose your place of residence near your place of work if possible, in order to shorten the commuting distances that may reach three hours per day.
If you are retired, it is best to live in quiet neighborhoods, far from the city center.
Best Districts To Live In Istanbul?
So, what are the best districts to live in Istanbul?
We will distribute the livable areas according to the state of social welfare, education, health, social life, municipal services, and transportation levels as follows:
• Besiktas region: Besiktas is located on the European side of Istanbul at the entrance to the Bosphorus Strait. This region is distinguished by its vibrant daily lifestyle, Bazaars, and the famous fish market, and it is also a favorite area for university students since Besiktas is close to the most famous and important universities of Istanbul. This region is famous for its cultural and artistic activities, nightlife, shopping centers, and historical buildings. Also, this region includes one of the most important and oldest sports clubs in Turkey, which is also called Besiktas FC. What distinguishes this area is its beautiful seashore and beautiful ferry docks.
The most livable neighborhoods: Bebek, Levazim, Akat, Arnavutkoy, Krusesme, Levent and Eteller
• Kadikoy: This area is located on the Asian side of Istanbul, and this region is distinguished by its lively atmosphere and city life and is characterized by the presence of historical buildings in addition to being an important center for transportation and shopping, it is characterized by the presence of many activities, cultural events and arts, as there are It has important shopping centers, cafes, bars, and luxurious and mid-quality restaurants. Kadikoy is one of the most popular and diverse areas of Istanbul.
The neighborhoods that are most suitable for housing and residence are Kadebostan, Fenerbahce, Moda, and Suadiye, all of these areas are upscale and luxurious and suitable for living and residence.
• Sisli region: Sisli is one of the most famous and very prestigious areas in Istanbul. This area is located on the European side of Istanbul, and this area is considered one of the most expensive areas in terms of residence. There are public transport services in this area, the most important of which is the M2 metro line, which passes through the most important points of Istanbul and is linked to many other important lines. This area is known for its vibrant and crowded city life, history and culture, museums, churches, mosques, lively shopping streets, and malls.
The best neighborhoods in Sisli for accommodation are Nisantasi, Tesvikiye, Macka.
• Atasehir: This area is located on the Asian side of Istanbul and is characterized by being a modern residential area and this area is also characterized by the presence of many residential projects and newly built homes, in addition to the presence of a transportation network, a modern road, luxurious and modern public facilities, and many more recreational areas. Many locals and foreigners currently prefer to live in Atasehir to have a good standard of living in the city.
• Beyoglu: This area is located on the European side of Istanbul, famous for its simple and modern lifestyle, and this region is famous for its many archaeological monuments and historical buildings in Istanbul, Perhaps the most famous feature of this area is the Galata Tower, Istiklal Street, and Taksim Square. The neighborhoods of Galata, Asmalimescit, and Cihangir are so lively and good to stay with their unique architecture, streets, and lively atmosphere.
The most liveable neighborhoods: Galata, Cihangir, and Asmalsit.