Advanced Tummy Tuck Surgery in Istanbul
We all aspire to an ideal body and slim figure, but unfortunately obtaining this body can only be achieved by perseverance in severe sports and long hours of athletic training, and often we may be able to obtain 70% of the desired result through sport if this approach continues for a period of time. While the remaining 30% remains the most difficult, which may take years to achieve. This 30% is most often represented in the abdomen and buttocks. Fortunately, the solution for the abdominal area you will find in Istanbul, due to the presence of specialized beauty centers and advanced quality hospitals in Istanbul that help you achieve the ideal shape safely. Perhaps the most popular procedure is the Tummy Tuck Surgery, which helps to tighten the abdomen, get the perfect shape, and get rid of excess skin.
What Is Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The main purpose of tummy tuck operation is to tighten the abdomen and remove excess skin, which can happen for several reasons, the most important of which is weight gain and rapid loss, or sagging belly button after childbirth, or sagging abdomen as a result of large weight loss after a harsh diet or major weight loss after surgery Weight loss.
Why Choosing Istanbul For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
When performing tummy tuck surgery in Istanbul, it has many positive factors for you, the most important of which are:
Plastic Surgeons With An Amazing Reputation In Istanbul:
In Istanbul, you will find a huge number of skilled and professional plastic surgeons who will give you the best advice regarding the procedure. The success and experience of Turkish doctors is a major reason for you prefer Istanbul to undergo a tummy tuck.
Affordable Plastic Surgery In Istanbul:
Turkey and Istanbul are considered one of the best and most affordable medical tourism destinations in the world, as the prices in them are generally 50% to 70% lower than the rest of the world, such as Europe, America, and the United Kingdom.
First-Class Clinics & Hospitals In Istanbul:
Hospitals in Istanbul are modern and sophisticated hospitals and have the latest medical equipment that will make you feel comfortable and safe. In Istanbul, you will find a very advanced level of medical care and professional medical staff for sure!
Multiple Additional Services In Istanbul:
You will find in Istanbul that most medical care service providers provide many hotel services, airport pick-up and drop-off services, and interpretation services in order to facilitate the patient as much as possible for many of the problems that he may face.
What Are The Types Of Tummy Tuck Operations In Istanbul?
When you choose Istanbul for a tummy tuck, you will definitely get a free consultation and examination to determine the best procedure for this surgery. In general, the appropriate operation is determined based on the size of the sag in the abdomen.
Full Tummy Tuck (Full Abdomen Lifting):
Full Abdomen Lifting is the process of removing skin sagging, whether in the upper part of the navel or below the navel. This procedure is done by cutting the incision at the level of the pelvis to remain under the underwear, as this procedure enables to change the location of the navel and reshape its place again. This procedure takes from two to three hours depending on the situation and is done under general anesthesia, and the recovery period after that is for a period of two days in the hospital.
Mini tummy tuck (Mini Abdomen Lifting):
In Mini Abdomen Lifting, excess skin is removed from the underside of the navel. The notch here is shorter. Navel piercing is not treated or replaced. A mini tummy tuck takes an average of two hours. Surgery is done under general anesthesia, and the recovery period after this procedure is two days in the aesthetic hospitals in Istanbul.
If you are interested in getting your medical treatment in Istanbul, browse more to make your decision in the best way possible.
More posts by Editor Istanbul