Dentadent was first established in İstanbul Bakırköy by Op. Dr. Namık Kemal Ayhan in 1995, In 2013, the company was settled in its new building as Oral and Dental Health Hospital. Dentadent is the first and only ODHH of Bakırköy, is settled in a 1.300 m² close area designed by modern technological instruments, and give service at every branch of oral and dental health.
Dentadent Oral and Dental Health Hospital has 18 treatment rooms, an operating room, patient observation room, an imaging room and a children play room, and gives service at the following branches:
- Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Implantology
- Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment)
- General Anesthesia/ Operating Room
- Oral Diagnosis / Radiology
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Pedodontics (Children Dentistry)
- Konservative and Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontology (Gingival Diseases)
- T.M.E. (Temporomandibular joint diseases)
Dentadent has been acting for 23 years in one of the most crowded districts of the European side of İstanbul, Bakırköy; you can easily access the hospital by metro, train, seabus, bus or other devices. Dentadent ODHH is 5 minute distant to Atatürk Airport.